Friday, January 1, 2021

God - Prepare yourselves, My children.

 

Natural Order


   Prepare yourselves, My children.

   Prepare yourselves for this last race to the end, for it now begins. From here on, you will see My Word being fulfilled with dizzying speed as I have accelerated the time of the end that I may bring you all home to Myself. Long have the angels and I awaited your arrival here and the excitement is great in heaven to see you come home and receive your great rewards.
   This time of the end shall be a sad time for mankind as all you know in the Earth shall fall under the great weight of sin upon it. No more shall the natural order be in place, as nature rebels against the pressure of sin.
   All rebellion brings a curse. When man rebels against the natural order I have ordained, he becomes cursed and loses his peace. He loses My blessing. All in his life falls out of balance and though he chase happiness, true joy shall never be his as he has left My order.
   As others follow his direction, they too fall under a curse. Soon all is out of order and cursed and the weight of it is too much for the world I created. It begins to fall apart.
   As the world I created becomes more and more out of balance, man can no longer sustain himself in it. This is what you will see happening in this time. You will see the result of the weight of rebellion and sin on the natural balance of the world I created.
   There is nothing man can do to correct this balance now that it has been destroyed, for only I can restore the original design.
   Prepare yourselves, My children, to see the results of this terrible fall from balance into chaos for rebellion has tipped the scales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis