Wednesday, December 11, 2019

2016 Election: Hillary is still not sure!


2016 Election: Hillary is still not sure!

Hillary wondering out loud “I'm still trying to figure out how I lost the election. I thought we had the thing bought and paid for!”

  • ·       Was it the Russian Uranium Deal?
  • ·       Was it Wikileaks?
  • ·       Was it Podesta’s Emails?
  • ·       Was it Comey?
  • ·       Was it having a sexual predator as a husband?
  • ·       Was it Huma Abedin’s sexual predator husband Anthony Weiner?
  • ·       Was it because the Clinton Foundation ripped off Haiti?
  • ·       Was it subpoena violations?
  • ·       Was it the congressional testimony lies?
  • ·       Was it the corrupt Clinton Foundation?
  • ·       Was it the Benghazi fiasco?
  • ·       Was it pay for play?
  • ·       Was it being recorded laughing when I got a child rapist off when I was an attorney?
  • ·       Was it the Travel Gate scandal?
  • ·       Was it the Whitewater scandal?
  • ·       Was it the Cattle Gate scandal?
  • ·       Was it the Trooper-Gate scandal?
  • ·       Was it the $15 million for Chelsea's apartment bought with Clinton Foundation money?
  • ·       Or my husband's interference with Loretta Lynch & the investigation?
  • ·       Or when I happily accepted the stolen debate questions given to me by CNN?
  • ·       Or my own secret server in my house and my disdain for classified information?
  • ·       Deleting 30,000 emails after I was told not to?
  • ·       Or having my cell phones and computers destroyed with hammers and Bleach-bit?
  • ·        Was it the Seth Rich murder?
  • ·       Was it the Vince Foster murder?
  • ·       Was it the Gennifer Flowers assault & settlement?
  • ·       Was it the $800,000 Paula Jones settlement?
  • ·       Was it calling half the United States deplorable?
  • ·       Was it my underhanded treatment of Bernie Sanders?
  • ·       Was it Bill's impeachment?
  • ·       Was it the lie I told about being under sniper fire in Bosnia?
  • ·       Was it the $10 million I received for the pardon of Marc Rich?
  • ·       Or the $6 BILLION lost while I was in charge of the State Dept.?
  • ·       Or was it because I’m perceived as a hateful, lying, power-hungry, overly ambitious, greedy, and nasty person?


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis