Thursday, June 30, 2016

Senate Candidate: My name is Darryl Glenn.

My name is Darryl Glenn. I am a retired Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Air Force, and last night I became the Republican nominee for US Senate in Colorado.

...And I am the Democratic Party’s absolutely worst nightmare.

Why is that?

Well, you see, I am a black conservative Republican running for the United States Senate against one of the most vulnerable Democrats in America in 2016. This race is the best chance Republicans have to pick up a seat and keep control of the Senate.
You see, I am a conservative. I believe in defending our borders, cutting our taxes, defending the sanctity of human life, and crushing Radical Islam. (Yes, I’m willing to say it even if our President will not.)

For many years now, the Democrat Party has sold the black community a bill of goods. Every single year, they know they cannot run on their record, so they try to make these campaigns about identity politics.

Well, I am tired of it. They can’t pull that with me. I intend to call the Democrats on their nonsense and hold their feet to the fire. Trust me that terrifies them. ...Because I have had it with the Democrat Party and the extreme liberal activists that run it.

The policies liberals have advocated for the past 30 years have not helped African Americans one bit—they haven’t helped ANY Americans—they’ve helped the liberal elites who run their corrupt party, and they have bankrupted our children. The Democratic Party isn’t the “Party of the little guy” it’s the party of the bosses and the liberal extremists.

White liberals have profited while the black community has been left behind. It’s been 50 years since LBJ’s “Great Society” programs were launched, and yet our poverty rate has stayed the same. Meanwhile, our inner cities are war zones, children are without fathers, we are bankrupt both morally and financially, and America is weaker than ever before.

So-called “black leaders” like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have used their influence with black people in the Democrat Party in order to gain great personal power with the Democrats. It’s time for a new generation of “black leaders” who are ready to help rebuild America, as the strong, great nation we know it to be.
The fastest way for the Democrats’ stranglehold on the black community to end is to elect leaders who will tell the truth about how the Democrats failed policies have gravely injured the family in America.

They have absolutely expanded the federal government beyond our means to the point that we face a financial meltdown if we keep going like this.

They have crushed job creators.

...And through the Welfare State, they have nearly driven black fathers out of the home by creating an incentive for parents not to stay together. I’m sick of hearing white liberals claim that if you call them out for their failed liberal programs, you’re a racist. It makes my blood boil -- which is part of why I am running.

We’re not going to let them change the subject in this election because they can’t pull that stuff with me. I am going to make them run on their record, and let me tell you, when I do, the people of Colorado aren’t going to like the record that they see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis